A series of type badges based on different cryptids. The overall style was meant to emulate camp badges/patches with a fun, mythical monster twist. They include the year the monster was first spotted as well as the city and state.
- Skills: Type sensitivity, illustration, badge design, vector graphics
- Programs: Adobe Illustrator
PrePlayed- Get Back in the Game
PrePlayed is a video game, music, and movie resale store with two locations in Madison (on the East and West sides respectively). This project is meant to breathe new life into the branding using bright colors and a fun pixelated style to conjure a bit of retro gaming nostalgia. Shown is a sample of the branding, including a poster series and merchandise.
- Skills: Illustration, logo design, poster design
- Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop
A small series of illustrations sketched and lined traditionally. They were then scanned and brought into Photoshop, cleaned up, and colored digitally. These are just a small sample of my illustration work, and feature a few characters of my design (including two of my mascots)!
- Skills: Digital and traditional illustration, character design
- Programs: Photoshop
A sampling of various patterns I've put together. From botanicals to bears, sushi to salamanders, there's a variety of subjects to choose from! Some were sketched traditionally and scanned, and others done entirely digitally.
- Skills: Digital and traditional illustration, pattern design, type pairings
- Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator