Top Tavern is a neighborhood bar with a cast of characters to rival a circus. Great comfort food that makes you long for the days when the elephants called this spot their watering grounds. The hope of this rebranding was to incorporate both the feel of the neighborhood bar and the fun of the circus.
- Skills: Concept, Type, Rebranding, Logo
- Programs: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Penn State Writers Club
The Writers’ Club at Penn State was looking for a social media series to help increase their membership. They wanted it to be a fun, but subtle format that would get people interested. The concept was that a bit of knowledge can help prevent embarrassing mistakes.
- Skills: Concept, Writing, Typography
- Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
This book is a result of a wild idea that I was able to follow through with and make real. The book takes two of my loves, wildlife and design, and combines them with humor in celebration of birds with dirty sounding names. The birds in this book are just a few of the many birds that have names that make you snicker when you say them. I illustrated the birds, wrote the quotes on each page, and had it published. You can get the book on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- Skills: Concept, Design, Typography, Illustration, Writing, Publishing
- Programs: Procreate, Illustrator, InDesign
The goal of this series was to help people know how important wearing a helmet is, while also making it bright, lighthearted, fun. The helmet represents a guardian angel on their head, watching out for them.
- Skills: Writing, Concept, Photo Manipulation, Typography
- Programs: Illustrator, Photoshop
The Koi Show was created for an upcoming show at Olbrich Gardens. Olbrich wanted: an ad campaign that could be easily altered and used across multiple platforms, the ability to hang posters around town, have a Facebook event, and have instagram posts and stories. All in hopes of getting the hype up for the show. The show would be a place that you could get all the information that you needed to help with your own Koi pond. The whimsical fish were sketched on site at Olbrich, taken home and hand painted and then brought into Photoshop and later After Effects to give them life.
- Skills: Social Media Concept, Ad Concept, Show Design, Painting, Typography, Motion
- Programs: Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator